Aadhaar Card is an important document, there are many things that are not possible to be done without Aadhaar Card. In such a situation, if the Aadhar card is lost, then the trouble increases. The problem is aggravated even when you do not have a register number. Now you do not have to worry because today we will give you information about how you can get the Aadhaar card again even if the registration number is not passed.
For the information of the people, let us know that for reprinting the Aadhaar card, a fee of Rs 50 has to be paid. During the process you will receive the OTP, so if you have a register number then it is a good thing, but if the register number is not present then it is not a matter of concern.
This is the way to print Aadhaar Card
1) The first thing is that you have to go to the official website of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) www.uidai.gov.in.
2) On the homepage of the website, the option of Order Aadhaar Reprint (Pilot Basis) appearing in the section with Get Aadhaar will appear. Click on it.
3) After this you have to click on Aadhaar number, Security code and Request OTP. Note that here you will get two options – If you do not have a registered mobile number, then click on Send OTP after ticking Do Not Have Registered Mobile Number.
4) After clicking send OTP, OTP will be found on the mobile number, put it in the OTP box on the right side of the screen.
5) Aadhaar Card preview show will be done after registering OTP. Information like name, date of birth and address etc. will be shown in the preview. The thing to note is that if you have not logged in with the registered mobile number, then after entering OTP you will not see the preview of Aadhaar card.
6) After this you have to click on Make Payment. There will be a charge of 50 rupees, you can pay by debit or credit card, internet banking or UPI through any of these mediums.
7) After payment, Aadhaar Card will reach the address given in the Aadhaar card.
Read This In Source News: Click Here